Are you a snowbird?

Meaning, do you go south for the winter?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm already south. LOL. But, I used to live in MN and I didn't bail out for winter at all. The only reason I moved south was because I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer & my DD moved me where she lived so she could help me through it all. Honestly, I think I would have moved here eventually anyway because it is where her company promoted her & I wanted to be closer to her. Guess I picked a heck of a way to accomplish that, huh?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i live in the south and we got a foot of snow covered in about 2 inches of ice...i'm so sick of this crap it's not even funny. we don't usually get snow so i'm not used to it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope. Not gonna schlepp my kids halfway across the country just to get away from the snow for a few months.
    Anonymous

• Yes. We live half the year at our home in New York the other half of the year we spend at our home in the Caribbean.

Anonymous