Do you sleep with alot of pillows so you are able to be comfortable???

I have found now that I am pregnant with twins that I have to kind of sleep on inclines and rest on the couch with alot of pillows.
Does anyone else feel that if they are not propped up that they may need help too get up?

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 2:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had no trouble getting up until the last few months when I got bigger, it may be different with twins I wouldn't know on that one.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I had tons of pillows. I think by the time I left the hospital after a five day stay when DD was born I had a body pillow, neck pillow, nursing pillow and 2 regular pillows from my bed at home. When I was sleeping at the end of the pregnancy I needed a pillow between my knees and one in front of me to keep me from rollling too far forward. At the end it was just so hard to get comfortable that it helped to be propped in place by soft, cushiony pillows.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I bought a Snoogle during my second pregnancy and wore it out before my third pregnancy, so I bought another Snoogle! I use it when I am and when I am not pregnant! And about 3 other king size pillows when I am vs. 2 extra when I'm not.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Lots of pillows!!!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I use lots of pillows when i lay down. Not only to help me get up but it helps support me when i sleep.
    relax2283

Answer by relax2283 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Pregnancy pillows are the way to go. I have had one since about 27 weeks and had little to no pain or trouble sleeping.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011