what are some good was to spice up my sex life? adult content

My hubby and I need some new ideas it is just so boring we don't even want to do it any more so we have been talking and if we can find something different it would help our sex life and marriage so any ideas would help

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 2:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• toys

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Costumes and roll playing can be lots of fun. If you can get a date night: Go out separately to the same place and have him pick you up or vice verse, pretend like you don't know each other and have a one night stand :)

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• my hubby and i had the same issues. do you all have fantasies? if so maybe you could try making one of those fantasies a reality. that helped my hubby and i. big time!

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• How about incorporating some sex toys into your sex life? There are a number of different sex toys for couples including vibrating rings that you can use during sexual intercourse. The ring is suppose to help enhance the male's erection and there is a small vibrator that will stimulate on your clitoris upon contact. Or, you can use a vibrator during foreplay. There are also light bondage kits that you can use to spice up your bedroom fun. If you are interested, check out my cafemom profile which names the site that I work for in which you can purchase adult products. Plus, if you type ion code CAFEMOM during checkout, you get an extra 10% off your order. Thanks and good luck! Jen
    JerseyJen78

Answer by JerseyJen78 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Toys,role, play, a trip to the sex store together, & be spontaneous dont plan it out just do it
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I always give the same boring advice..LOL

The best way in my opinion, to spice of a couple's sex life is: Open, honest, safe sexual communication. Being completely open and honest about each others :needs, wants, desires, fantasies, things they want to try, things they want to explore.. and embarking on doing those things together. I also recommend that every woman read the complete unabridged Kama Sutra. The Kama Sutra is far far more than just sexual positions. It teaches everything from: seductive speech, different forms of touch, different forms of embraces, different forms of kisses, different bites, and so many other things that are a part of sex.

The best spiciest sex there is.Is sex in which both partners are completely open and accepting of their own sexuality and their partners. Sex where both are totally immersed in giving as much pleasure as receiving. Sex is not just the physical mechanics, it's all encompassing
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• toys. kama sutra books. dirty talk. etc etc, but it will only be enjoyable if you/your spouse are comfortable with it all.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• the basics: massage and a good oil rub, candles, wine (for him) lemon water (for you) lol, and then get the toys.... here is a link to a good women's health website, check out the products, all can be used during and after preg http://tinyurl.com/24zf8aw
    . have a great time!!!
    good luck
    joyce
    jtkmom3

Answer by jtkmom3 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• well you can do for play talking sexy dirty talk doing massages with oils doing some sex games with sex dice
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011