Be honest.

Somewhere in your house, there's a stash of pens that don't write. Where do you keep them? :)

Mine are in a cup by the phone. Why? I don't know!

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 2:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol...same here and the funny thing is when I go to use it and it doesnt write I just put it back in the cup...Why dont I just throw it away?
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My issue is that I KNOW I have at least a hundred of them,but I can never find one! I keep buying them and they disappear on me!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• OMG...I have them in an old diaper wipes plastic container that has a lid. My kids are 18 and 16!!! What am I doing with a diaper container. lol. Shows you how old those pens are now, doesnt it?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have them in a pottery vase I made. Right now it is on the kitchen counter, but usually it is on the lamp table in the family room.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• in my dh's office closet. they're his, and i don't know why he insists on keeping them. he used to have them set up in a pharmaceutical-rep's coffee mug..i think it advertises some bp medicine..when we moved, i kept it in the boxes that 'we don't have space for in the house' and all those boxes, filled with dh-stuff, are in the office closet.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• They were in the kitchens junk drawer.. But the junk drawer got dumped in a box that lives on top of the freezer in the laundry room.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think I have a form of OCD. I go through me stuff constantly because I like to get rid of things...I don't have ANY pens that don't write. I go through my drawer of pens about once a year to get rid of all the bad ones.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2011