is there non profit preschool or possibly cheap preschools?

i have twins. i'm not the home schooling type, and i also work part time out of the house. my girls are going to be turning 4 in june, and i would like to get them in preschool by the time then next school season starts. because i have two of them to put in school at the same time. i'm concerned about how much it may cost. every time i check into it its going to cost us an arm and a leg. i live in wyoming and unsure about how to go about finding out if there are non profit preschools or some such. if any one could help it would be much appricated. thank you

bikerchickmommy

Asked by bikerchickmommy at 6:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If you haven't found somewhere yet, be sure to check your local churches. I work at my son's preschool which is at the church around the corner. It's a very nurturing environment where church influences are brought to the kids' attention only before they eat, and they have 15 minute chapel time once a month. It's wonderful. Check it out!
    MarlaMac

Answer by MarlaMac at 7:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Our public school system offers free preschool to everyone, reguardless of income. Call your local school district to see if they have something like that.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Some daycares have preschools, and some have the ABC program which helps out with the daycare bill, check into that, and find out.
    RachGr

Answer by RachGr at 8:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Do you qualify for Head Start? If not, look see if there are any co-op preschools near you. These require that the parents help out in the school and cost much less. The helping can be one day a week or a couple a month - it varies by school.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would try a co-op you participate a curtain amount of time and they have tendancy to be cheaper
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 9:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• try www.Kidango.org thats how I was able to get my child in pre-school because there was no other way i could afford it. They offer free and/or income based preschool w/ full or part-time schedules. Hope this helps!
    C_Oldham

Answer by C_Oldham at 11:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• http://www.nhsa.org/
    twinklstar

Answer by twinklstar at 2:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008