Teen Mom - Helping or Hurting

I just found out that the girls on Teen Mom make $140,000 for a six month stint. For a year, it's $280,000. Do you think this will make an impact on teenage girls getting pregnant? I'm afraid girls will look at it and say, if I get on that show, I will make money and be able to take care of myself. How about you?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 2:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think it is hurting teens my younger sister 17 is prego & thinks that it is just so cool to be pregnant and wishes she were on the show she asked me how to sign up i almost slapped her her face for stupidity, and then whats with all that domestic/verbal violence towards the parents & so's?
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Idk, my teen dd would watch anything before she would watch that. Maybe they should do one of there super tv surveys on it
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yeah its not really portraying how hard a "teen mom" really has it...
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• hurting...so is 16 and pregnant "if i get pregnant i'll get my own tv show"
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• personally, just heard an 8th grade student in my school is six months preggo... it is a serious problem. i would like that show to get a little more gritty and real.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Alot of the teenagers these days will think it's a great thing.... Not good....
    Hickette71

Answer by Hickette71 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i also would rather watch anything on TV rather than that show, i know this girl who loves it (she was a teen mom) and always wants to talk about it and im like 'omg i dont care. dont you have friends that do?'
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011