Has anyone ever experienced this????

I lost two babies b4 having my daughter now shes two and ive been having a hard time coping with the loss of the two babies i lost almost 4yrs ago i dont know if its the fact that me and my hubby are trying for another baby of our own as my daughter is my exes child thats bringing up the pain of the loss what should i do?

echokays

Asked by echokays at 2:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• first of all i'm sorry for your loss.... it is hard to 'move on' you just don't forget one day that it happened so don't be too hard on your self the stress isn't good for any of you or for conceiveing... you may try to go see a consuler or a grief group so you know you are not alone... i hope you will try to remember that they are with GOD and not just gone. have faith
    osidemom11

Answer by osidemom11 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011