Okay, So I mixed the cake batter, greased the cake mold, put it in the mold, baked it, let it cool, and tried to see if it was loose and it came out in chunks...

It's for my 1 yr old daughter's birthday today...

... So... Do you know if there is any cool like cake idea that has to do with using cake crums? Or am I S.O.L? Help Mama's!

Asked by ProudMom1.13.10 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• run to walmart's bakery and get a ready-made cake..

Answer by dullscissors at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Try to google a quick & easy recipe

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• ahh, i'm sorry:( maybe put them in bowls and top with fudge and/or whipped cream and sprinkles for a fun twist?

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Depending on the shape of the chunks, try creating something a la Cake Boss and hide the flaws with frosting :)

Answer by Robbiesmommy83 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• if can just go to the store. If want to use the cake make sure it can out okay to eat. As for cake crumbs use as a beach scene, or mix the cake pieces with pudding on the side. Or can put into ice cream cake cones and then decorate with icing and sprinkles, I sure hope that helps. Keep us informed what happens cause I will be curious and hope all comes out well.

Answer by momindiana at 2:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• When you greased the pan, did you also use flour to coat it? If not, try that next time.

If you have all the supplies to make a homemade cake, I would do that. If not, just go to the store and buy a ready made one. I don't know what to do with the crumbs besides putting them in my ice cream.

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Oh, make sure you use shortening to coat the cake pan next time

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Layer the crumbs in small bowls with pudding, then top with some cool whip, or icecream!!

Answer by tansy78 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011