What vitamins do you take?

I am 23 should i be taking vitamins i feel as if i dont ger all the good stuff i need on a daily basis

Marie_07

Asked by Marie_07 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• during autumn and winter I take some extra vit C. I have no idea if it does anything. For my part I could as well have another grapefruit, but my husband keeps buying this stuff for his own and then forgets about it. So I take it. Can't hurt, I guess.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I'm 26 and I take a multi-vitamin, b-vitamins (energy boost) and D, cause the doc said I was low even with my multi. I guess it happens when you live a place with no sun during the winter. I have been taking a multi for forever just to cover the holes cause I know I don't eat perfect everyday.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 3:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I'm 21 and I don't take any. I used to take a multivitamin when I was in my late teens but I just kind of stopped.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I take Juice Plus every day instead of synthetic vitamins. It's 17 different fruits and vegetables in a capsule or soft chew. This is a simple way of getting the nutrition your body needs from whole food based nutrition. The product is reseached and I recommend it to the clients I work with for stress management and nutriion. When I switched from vitamins to Juice Plus it made a huge difference in how I feel.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I take a women's multi-vitamin, fish oil pills, and glucosamine.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i take fish oil and probiotics
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011