Anyone Else Still Seeing Stinker Bugs?

I've been putting Christmas boxes away in our crawl space, and I've turned around a couple of times and the damn things are sitting there staring at me. I use to flush them down the toilet, now I put them out in the cold w/the snow. We think our attic(crawl space) is warm and maybe they're coming from there. They are a pain in the ass that's for sure, I really thought with winter I was done with them for a while. Hug !!

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! We still flush them!!!

Damn things just look EVIL! I think they are plotting to take over the world.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes, we have them too!! Thought the cold would have gotten them by now!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We have annoying Asian beetles here & Box elder bugs! I also saw one Mosquito in my house! DH went for it & missed!! I hate all of these!!! Its Cold & the dead of winter here!! Wishing it gets Better near you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Ive seen centipedes.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We thought w/the cold weather they would be gone, but darn if we didn't have 1 in the bedroom today. We think they are coming out of the crawl space (attic) looking for a warm room. Well that warm room gets them a swim in the toilet, or a snow ride out back. Disgusting little creatures !!
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2011