Cremated or buried? When you die...

I personally want to be cremated and I don't care what they do with the ashes, except they have to dispose of them. I don't want anyone in my family to have my ashes on the mantel.

Now what freaking category do I put this in? LMAO!

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 2:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't care what they do with my body since I'm done with it. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I prefer buried. I don't like the idea of being burned, whether I'm dead or alive.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Cremated
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• cremated...I wouldn't want anybody staring at me in my coffin...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I will be cremated and my ashes placed in the Ganges River..

That is the burial tradition for both Hindus (which I was raised) and Sikhs ( I'm married into a Sikh family).....

Depending on when I finally pass.. lol... If it is still legal, my body will be shipped to India for an open air cremation. They are still legal in India at this time, they are not legal here in the US.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• What ever costs less. I don't need a big to-do or a fortune spent for a silly box (I would be happy with a pet casket, those are so much cheaper!). It's crazy that it costs so much to die!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Hm.. whatever is cheaper for those left behind. Hey did you hear about those cardboard coffins? Environmentally friendlier... I think I saw one in a Mother Earth magazine..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Cremated. When my father died, the funeral home gave each of us pewter hearts that had a little bit of his ashes in them. They aren't on a mantle or anything. They are in a velvet pouch hanging from one of his deer antlers and flag that was given to use during the funeral. I would rather that than be pumped full of chemicals and put in the ground. Plus it is less of a financial burden to my family.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Bury me butt up. I want a little target on my butt so my in-laws know where to apply their lips.
    Anonymous

• Funny thing about this. I attended my ex-husbands wake for closure and I was shocked,Wife #2, and #3 were there,I'm #1. I could hear people whispering is she #1 or 3, or 2. It was kind funny,like something u would see on a comedy show. So there we were all standing by the casket and talking to people after they were done praying in front of the casket. His mom was so happy I came. I let his other two wives know that me and my ex were first loves and soulmates.. It is just that drugs and alcohol got in the way.
    Anonymous