Will rent a center take the washer back?

Yesterday rent a center delivered my new apartment washer and dryer. Come to find out not all the parts are included so we had to go to a hrdware store in search of a part they told us does not exist but he gave us something that he said should work. We get that part home and try to hook the thing up to my sink (where it is supposed to fill and drain) and I can't figure out how to get it to work and let the washer fill up. The set is free until February 5th and they are supposed to come out later to set it up for me but I think I have the wrong part. If they tell me I need a different part I am gonna tell them to take it back, I'm not playing their game. I already signed the contract. Is this an option? Honestly , I just want them to take it now. I spent an hour fighting with the damn thing and all I have to show for it is a wet bathroom. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My husband had furniture from rent a center a long time ago and he gave his furniture back when he moved out of his apartment so I believe you can if you change your mind.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 5:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011