Pregnancy and beyond...

I'm going to scrapbook for the baby. I want to start with my pregnancy and go from there.

What are some great ideas for pages for pregnancy??

I can't think of any really creative ones...

Thanks :)

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 6:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? I took a picture every two weeks (sooner, towards the end) of my profile wearing the same outfit, standing in the same spot, to see how much my body changed. Otherwise, I just photographed everything "baby" we did: building the furniture, painting, folding the clothes, the shower gifts, etc. I haven't yet decided how to put them in the scrapbook, but I made sure I had picture of almost everything I could want,,,
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• do a profile of mommy and one of daddy, a page about ur wedding, one about the baby shower (with guest list, invites, and thank u card), a family tree, ur cravings during pregnancy, how u picked out baby's name, write down dates like when u found out u were pregnant, prenatal visits, hearing the heartbeat, first time u felt a movement, paste in ultrasounds, eventually details about going into labor, first car ride home, hand prints, foot prints, also a page about the current price of gas, postage stamps, the president, current events etc, dates of baby dr visits, pictures of first 5 birthdays, milestones etc...
    I bought a baby book with all that in it already, and i wish i would have just bought a blank scrapbook or journal cuz i could have done a better job and theres like no room for pictures hardly at all
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008