How do i ask my mom and underage sister if they want me to take my nicec until they get on thier feet.

My sister had a baby at a very young age and my mom is taking care of the baby finically and when she is off. But i have her monday thur friday all day. My mom is married to a drunk that cant hold a job. so she is paying all the bills. But my husand and i will take her until my mom gets on her feet.

hgmalssbm

Asked by hgmalssbm at 6:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• just straight out ask...tell them your concerns and that you'll be happy to take on the responsibility....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• go out to eat and tell them u need to talk to them about serious! and talk to them adult to adult
    Anonymous

• Perhaps if you take both the sister and baby? or is that what you meant?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• u might also try to have ur sister live with u too. she would need to learn to be a mother to the baby no matter of whats goin on.. u should tell ur mom she needs to leave the drunk its not helpin her or her granddaughter or daughter.. its not easy to get on ur feet when u r supporting an adult... GL
    Anonymous

• Well, You could ask your sister to move in with you and your husband,

And that way she wouldnt miss her child, because i wouldnt just give my baby away even if i lived in a box,
    I know that sounds horirble,

but i love my kids,
    i would find ways to make them happy and keep them fed, !
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Just tell her that you are willing to take the child until she is on her feet. Let them know you are there to help; they may be relieved that you offered.
    Good luck to you.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I agree with the other posters that suggested you have your sister and your baby both. It would be very hard to split up that pair.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008