What's wrong with Biden?

I don't know much about him besides being VP. Why doesn't many people like him?

next question will be.

Who would you want for President Biden or Obama?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Joe and Walter

sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• What's wrong with Biden?

How much time do you have? LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Who would you want for President Biden or Obama?

Neither. One lies and the other swears to it. Given the choice between the two, I'd have to say "none of the above."
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• He has made racist remarks that would have ruined his career had he not been a Dem that Obama liked. He has plagurized and he lied about his wife and child being killed by a drunk driver. He is pretty much scum.
    Anonymous

• Who says we excuse him?? Don't generalize an entire party for no reason.

You guys voted for a ticket he was on that seems like excusing all the vile things he has done to me. You also voted for a man who sat in a racist church for 20 years and was friends with some pretty vile people. If you didn't vote for Obama/Biden then I am of course not speaking of you.
    Anonymous

• Nor sure if I could get done in 20 minutes,but I could try. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• He's goofy, he has said some very inappropriate things at very inappropriate times...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• To sum him up...he is has a smarmy character and is the ultimate gaffemaster!!

OMG! I just discovered Joe's middle name is "Robinette!??!" LMAO!! :oP

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Scares the hell outta me that he is next in line.... I often wonder if he needs a puppetmaster just to wipe his ass.... He is an example that Democrats are held to a different standard when it comes to calling out racism... He's a typical DC politician. He preaches about everyone doing//giving their 'share', but then he has given LESS to charities than most people I know who make 1/4 to 1/3 what he brought in last year. He has a pro-union voting record. He believes in higher taxes for cap and trade in America without considering US competitiveness(India & China)/Jobs/long term impact/etc...He has an anti-gun ownership voting record. He is pro sanctuary (money wasting) cities. He is a gaffe machine and all around political idiot.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011