two weeks post D&C

I had my 2nd D&C done on December 16 2010. I was 9 weeks and the babies heartbeat just stopped at my ultrasound appointment. My Husband and i became sexually active exactly two weeks post op. Is it more likely to become pregnant after a D&C circumstantial wise, we decided it would be best to post pone planning a family. But recently past couple days i feel nauseous, and about a week ago, i started to spot, than it went away completely. Still cramping. No more spotting. I have had two children before. And one previous D&C from miscarriage. Does this sound like side effects from the D&C or pregnancy to you ladies? I also started taking yaz birth control four days ago. The nausea began before i started the birth control.. suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could be either. Or it could be random bleeding from starting birth control pills too. I'm sorry. I've been where you are.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i started the pills the day i saw spotting. So i know the breakthrough bleeding isnt from the BC :/ but thanks for the input :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I had one a few years ago and for the first 2 or 3 days I didn't bleed but then I started spotting and then full on bleeding for 6 weeks. Everybody has a different experience. I was only nauseous when the heavy bleeding started but I think that's just because the cramps were so severe.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• it's entirely possible to be pregnant again. I would stop the pills until you know for sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2011