Does anyone else experience tingling and fallen asleep legs?

I've read about feet and hands but every morning I wake up to only my left front thigh from knee to hip. It takes several hours for the feeling to go away. I sleep with loose shorts or in the buff so it's not my circulation. ?????

janaderosia

Asked by janaderosia at 12:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It *still* could be your circulation! I often sleep with nothing on, or just panties, and I still get the tingling just because of the positions I move in while I'm asleep. What you're going through sounds completely normal :)
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 12:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• has the baby dropped yet? the baby is probably pushing on a nerve to make you feel like that, why that happens get up and walk around for a minute to get the blood flowing. it's normal, also try laying on a different side like... if you sleep on your left side try your right and visa versa.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 12:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have previously experienced the same thing! I guess I never worried to much about it, but it lasted for years and just recently went away. The same thing, numbness on the front of my thigh...maybe a 4 inch circle directly between my knee and hip. You'll be glad to know it went away, even though I had it for a few years!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Not numbness and tingling but my legs are so uncomfortable sometimes. My husband looked over at me the other day and said I reminded him of a cricket and he fully expected me legs to start making music b/c i was rubbing them together so much. I just can't get comfortable sometimes.
    georgeswife5014

Answer by georgeswife5014 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2008