unexplained infertility ?

Did anyone have unexplained infertility and concevied? How long did it take?

Prayforblessing

Asked by Prayforblessing at 4:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• 2 years of trying with the first. About 3 years of trying with the second.
    Anonymous

• Where they natural? What did you do eg. vitamins, herbs, etc
    Prayforblessing

Comment by Prayforblessing (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I feel your pain. We had tried for a year and a half to get pregnant. A battery of tests said everthing was at ideal limits. Had 3 rounds of IUI without success. I finally just gave up and IVF was not for me-- I would have rather adopted.

About three months later, I had accepted that I might never get pregnant, and with this new outlook, I was starting to enjoy life again. About three months after that, I found out I was pregnant. I had taken the last test I had for "shits and giggles" and was shocked to see it was positive. I wasn't even late. I then took 3 more tests, and even insisted on a blood test. My son is 16 mmonths old.

When we were actively trying, we tried every herb from chaste berry to vitex to you name it we tried it. None of it helped.

We just tried again for #2-- after 3 months, I found out I was pregnant. I miscarried, but I'm looking forward to trying again.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011