MY SON IS EATING SOLID FOODS NOW, BUT HE IS VERY PICKY. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GIVE HIM ANYMORE. HE HARDLY EATS AND IT CONCERNS ME..ANY SUGGESTIONS?

HE USE TO EATS VEGGIES NOW HE DOES NOT...HE WILL EAT A LIL OF SOMETHING LIKE THREE BITES THEN DENY THE REST.

TONESMOMMY

Asked by TONESMOMMY at 6:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is he?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• What about veggies with yogurt dips. (plain yogurt with chives, dill weed & cilantro)
    Beans
    Tofu
    corn on the cob
    creamed spinish
    Cottage cheese
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 6:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Does he walk yet or is he cruising? Jake was the same way too when he started walking. He just wanted to explore. I just kept food nearby and have him snack all day.
    sreipeou

Answer by sreipeou at 6:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My DS (10 months) is the same way...he just kind of picks at things while he is exploring. I make sure to always keep some mixed formula on hand, a bit of diluted juice (75% water, 25% juice), as well as cheerios and animal crackers. He usually eats bites of what I am eating for lunch, so I just feed him small bites off of my plate. If he comes back for more, I sit him down in his chair and feed him until he wants down again. I always have bread on hand too, as he loves to snack on toast. As for veggies, I make beef and vegetable soup and shepherd's pie, both of which he loves. He also likes mashed potatoes. He also likes to snack on frozen veggies like peas, corn and carrots. I just cook them in a small saucepan with a little bit of butter. I can't think of anything else right now, but feel free to email me for more suggestions! :)
    ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008