could it have been the st. johns wort that made me tired?

I bought some st. johns wort tea and the lady told me drinking a cup twice a day is a good place to start. I had a cup this morning around 9 and kept conking out, finally waking up and getting off the couch at 12. I felt so exhausted! Could it have been the tea that did this? I thought it was supposed to "even me out" not knock me out lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• If it's the only thing you did differently today, it's possible. Did you check on side effects before you took the tea?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• All things affect people in a different way. It could be the st johns wort. Try not drinking the tea for a couple of days to see if you get your energy back. Good luck and blessings
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes I made sure I did
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011