Hiring someone to clean my moms house???

Ok, I know these things get cut off, so i'll also make a post:

My mom has lived in the same house for about 12 years now. I lived there from the time I was 6 until August 2007... Anyways, its a complete cluttered mess. I dont have the patience to clean, and she doesnt have the time. Are there "personal organizers" i can hire to clean her house for her? Later next year I also want to have her carpets & cabinets replaced.

SoSheSaid

Asked by SoSheSaid at 6:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Home & Garden

• .... thank you for any replies!!!
    SoSheSaid

Answer by SoSheSaid at 6:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• omygosh now every one knows i am a cluttered mess..........i need organization .......dats all....
    soshesaidMOTHER

Answer by soshesaidMOTHER at 2:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• LOL. You guys are too funny.

Of course there are! But I couldn't tell you who they'd be in your area. Check the yellow pages and online, ask for referrals from people you know. Good luck! Sometimes just having a few good friends over with some wine and going at it together is the cheapest, funnest way to get something done! Good luck!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008