Does anyone else go through this, or am I crazy?

I am supposed to start AF on the 17th. I feel so pregnant, but it is too soon to tell. Half the time I am convinced I am pregnant, the other half of the time I think I just want a baby so badly that I am hyper-sensitive to everything that "may" mean pregnancy. I feel like maybe I have got myself so revved up to be pregnant that my mind is making me think I am. Sore breasts, cramping, quesy stomach, and tired. I am just wondering if anyone else goes through this emotional rollercoaster every month?

zackkatiejames

Asked by zackkatiejames at 6:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I've felt the same way for the past 3 months. But sure enough AF came every time. But you never know it could be the one. Best of luck to you
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ME! I had my last period on the 18th....however that was only a 24 day cycle...I don't know when I am even suppose to start! LOL! My cycle has been so wierd lately...but this month I have the frequent urines, sore boobs, nausea, tiredness....my dh bought me a test but hid it so I wont take it yet...ugh....
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 8:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I should have had my hubby do the same, hide the test that is...I feel adicted to peeing on sticks! :)
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 9:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I felt like this...sad thing is I went through it for about 8 or 9 months...I wanted to be pregnant so badly every month I kept thinking I missed (but my periods are hard to tell) and got the symptoms...then I would secretly take a test (so I wouldn't dissappoint my dh also) then when it came out negative I would be pretty sad...then I would start and be even more sad...after about the 7th (or so) month I finally thought there was something wrong with me that happened after my 2nd baby or something...so I was waiting untill it would reach 12 months of trying so I can get checked...anyways, As soon as I stopped worrying so much about it I got pregnant! yay! I was happy when I read that positive test and called in my dh who was happy too. So try not to stress about it so much and maybe it will come sooner.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 10:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I did with my first pregnancy, but am trying to keep things in better perspective this round of TTC. Incidently when I actually got pregnant the only symptom I had was not getting my period.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have been doing the same thing for the last 3 months, this is my first time trying to get pregnant so I'm not really sure what it's supposed to feel like. Every month I am so sure that I am pregnant and then AF comes right on schedule.
    Marian367

Answer by Marian367 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008