Things kids say

What is the most interesting/amusing thing your kid has said or did?

My son use to come up to me and hold his thumb and forefinger about a inch apart and say "you wanna piece of me!"

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• LOL. Thats so cute.
    The other day I took my daughter to the potty in Mcdonalds (#2). We came out of the bathroom and she yelled 'that was a stinky one!' Everyone looked and laughed, I was so emberassed and she thought shes awesome
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Last weekend, my dau & her friend were talking about what the friend got her dad for his B-day. It was practical things that he can use (like clothes & underwear) My dau says, "Well, when he's like 87, you can get him some elderly diapers- I'm sure he'll get some use out of those."! I about died laughing!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• When my oldest was about 3 he had an imaginary land tht we would goto ...especially when he was in trouble called "Traffic Delight"
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i was in the shower at my moms house she came in to "pee" and didnt flush so my water wouldnt get cold it seems to happen alot at my parents home i get out and dressed my son comes in and says mommy i got to pee so he went over to the toilet and seen where mamaw forgot to flush he said "Eww dat nassy mommy" flushed and I could hlp but giggle my butt all the way into the living room to tell mamaw she made her grandson upset lol
    x3.babymama.x3

Answer by x3.babymama.x3 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• my son (2yrs) came up to me and said mom i love you but i dont love that look u make at daddy.
    MommaSammie

Answer by MommaSammie at 8:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2011