Getting to know someone.

It's been a long time since I've been in the dating game. I am interested in someone that I know for a fact is interested in me. I think that I have forgotten how to date though...lol. I will not ask him out, but I'm confident that he will ask me out soon. What do I do? I'm not kidding about this...I feel clueless! I am 35 years old and feel stupid for asking, but I'm excited about what is happening. Please help me out! Really nervous for that first kiss!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Just relax & be yourself. (And you dont have to wait for him to ask you- you can ask him 1st- it's ok) Pick a place to have a lite meal or coffee (no alcohol) so you can sit & talk & get to know each other. (I could never understand the movie date- you cant talk to each other) Save that 1st kiss for the end of the date. Then you can both have sweet dreams! Good luck :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Wait until he asks you and let him plan the date. Let him wow and impress you. Remember you are the one being courted.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I agree with Esmrlda.... too many woman now a days have forgotten how to date. Let him plan, let him pay, let him do it all.... it is a good determinant on who he is.

I personally think movies are a bad first date, because there is no talking. I think dinner, walks, creative dates are fun. DONT drink or dont drink much. Have your faculties and there is NOTHING that says you have to kiss on the first date.

And no sex before commitment. (stole that one from the dating gal on tv).  Why by the cow if the milk is free.  And no matter what a man tells you he DOES care who he brings home to mama and someone who is give'n it away is NOT gonna meet mama.  (if he is a class act)

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yeah just relax & take it easy dont rush into anything let him ask you goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011