have you ever had someone try to threaten you but couldn't back it up...

so i'm really not into drama nor do i know how i get drag into it... but why do people find the need to try to threaten you and not back it up... all i see is chicken shit really i don't get it... if you have something to say... say it... but if you just gonna run and hide and can't be an adult about it then why open your mouth... i always thought that once you had kids that you stop acting like one.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes and he did not like when the cops showed up. He has a beautiful glowing restraining order to go with all those empty voicemails, texts, and emails. I called his bluff.
    Anonymous

• Oh no, it just gets worst! Next thing you know it's drama with the moms at childrens school, drama in the workplace! Some people love to start it and step back like innocent puppies, they're the worst, or the old ladies that come off as so sweet and cute but will stab you in the back so fast! These are people with no life and bitter about something! They're everywhere, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• are you speaking of Robin my exes sister
    she is a total drama queen bitch
    she did threaten me once
    i told her brother- my ex, that she needs to be very careful
    because i will tell the whole truth if asked by law
    he said "is that a threat?"
    i said "no , not a threat, i will have to tell the whole truth"
    everything was dropped
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The last time I was actually threatened. I slept w/ my special little friend near me just in case. Thank God the crazy bitch moved far far away & is probably a lot lizzard somewhere. Glad she's someone else's problem now.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yep.The guy that sexually assaulted me when I was 15 tracked me down on the 5th anniversary of that day. He called my house, said he knew where I lived and he was coming to finish what he started before he was "interrupted".

I told him, "Go for it. I'm not afraid of you anymore. Hell, I'll greet you at the door. Hope you don't mind I'll have my twelve-gauge. And I don't miss. Being raised by NRA members has its advantages."

He blustered for a second and said he was going to make it hurt. I laughed and hung up on it.

Hmm... been 15 years. He still hasn't shown up. Guess his balls weren't as big as he thought they were.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• OMG mrsmom I thought I was the only one who knew what a lot lizard was. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes
    My former boss threatened me. She said she was going to file slander charges against me. I found out she had a criminal record and reported to our place of employment. She had gotten the job before charges were filed, but apparently she knew they were coming. When I discovered this, I reported her.
    She told me I would be hearing from her lawyer.
    I never did hear from her lawyer.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I agree with you 100% But as you already know some people never grow up
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Fiatpax, you really don't like Robin, do you?
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have never had any one threaten me.

How did they threaten you???

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011