People just suck sometimes..

I wake up everyday so happy and love my non-drama filled, happy life and I feel like crappy people ruin it daily.. of course I get that I am LETTING them but I don't know how to stay positive or happy when people are so mean, drama, or rude...grrr....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You must work at the same place I do!! Don't let it get to you. Do something positive for yourself or someone you love. If that doesn't help, beat the crap out of a pillow.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I know what you mean! You try not to let it ruin your day but these people are everywhere! Just tell them to f-off! And smile like you mean it!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yea I agree sometimes people suck. I work with people in a call center all day every day. I hear from alot of them. I just have to put up my "shield" and let all of that bounce right off. I ask myself how sad/unhappy these people must be to act like that. I am SO happy with my minimum drama life.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Try to remember it is their problem, not yours. No one has the right to make you miserable.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You know my in-laws???? j/k lol Sorry people are so negative.
    Anonymous

• Because mean people only hurt themselves
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• have you been speaking to my exes family aGAIN
    i told you to de friend them on facebook
    and let the answering machine screen all calls
    ex SIL - Robinn, is a total drama bitch
    sorry you had to deal with them again
    i have stopped speaking to them so i guess they are looking for another target
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You have to not let people rude your happy moments because in this world you have to take all the good times you can.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 6:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• cause anyone who want to be mean and say mean things have a sad life and just want to hurt others to try to make there life feel better... don't let them get to you it's not worth it trust me... just look forward and know you don't have to stoop to there level.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Know that! dealing with that as well! Dont call or answer the phone when they call... but beware sometimes drama DOES knock on your door for coffee! (okay well drama likes to find you!) Hate others drama! hang a sign that says it is not welcome!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2011