Is this normal? tmi

Im 14weeks preggo and today ive been getting sharp pains in the clit area. It don't hurt or burn when i go pee. So what could be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its ur muscles dont worry its normal i had it too.. i still have it and im almost 38 weeks :)
    Anonymous

• I had it too. I was told that it is your pelvic bone stretching or widing or getting bigger (whatever it does lol)
    nfutter

Answer by nfutter at 7:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i get that every now and than I don't remember if I did with my first. I especially had it though after I had my son for maybe three weeks or so.
    Anonymous

• I still get that, and my son is 5months, i thought something was wrong but apparently its normal, lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Normal...its actually a nerve thing...some times "down there" just hurts for no reason when your pregnant, pressure and the baby sittin on the wrong place can make anything hurt, my knee caps hurt at one point in my second trimester...lol..when i asked the dr she said it was the baby putting pressure on something weird...they are capable of so much more than we even know! But dont worry its not going to stay that way...
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008