Maybe pregnant?

I`m on the pill, but this last month I took it late (but did`nt miss any days) a few times...like 8 hours late. I am having some possible early pregnancy signs. Have any of you ever gotten pregnant because of taking pills late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't had this happen but it's very possible. If you read the directions on the pills (which apparently you didn't) it clearly states that your risk of pregnancy increases if not taken correctly.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It's possible but I would even miss a couple days in a row and never ended up pregnant. It took NINE months after going off BC Pills to concieve and only TWO months after going off Mirena to concieve.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I got pregnant while on the pill. It is never 100% even if taken like clock work.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2011