WYR: Stay in or Go Out...to the movies?

Me-I'd love to cuddle up in my jammies to watch movies and serve myself free snackage, pause the movie and use the rest room and not miss a detail...

But I miss seeing a movie as it comes out so I have something NEW to talk about with others.

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 6:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in

• Go to the movies and sneak in food :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i hear you on all those points! i wish they would just charge a flat rate to watch "in theater" movies on your tv at home
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I love going to the cinema, it's one of my favourite things.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I prefer staying in and watching movies. I don't have to worry about people being loud or annoying while I'm trying to enjoy a movie, I can fix my own snacks that don't cost $800, I can actually snuggle up with my honey and I have comfier seating. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i love to stay home and watch them late night with the hubs.. nice and quite.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• To be honest... I would rather stay in solely because going out isn't as fun for me as it used to be. I am always tired. BUT...... I can throw a wicked party at my house. It's pretty cool. We just bought a new T.V. and it is fabulous. 55" LCD HDTV. It is great. If anyone has or will eventually have a T.V. like that or better, there are so many amazing movies you can watch on that. May I recommend the Twilight Saga, or Harry Potter or, Despicable Me. SO AWESOME! Ok, anyway, have a nice day ladies! <3
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• To be honest I love going to the movies then I am not thinking of a ton of things I should be doing instead of sitting I know it costs more but we don't do it very often. I rarely get to see all of a movie when we stay home because I am up and down
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• After the last movie we went to go see I'd pick staying at home. We had a horribly rude couple behind us who not only talked through the whole thing, they kept kicking the seats. You would think they were kids the way they were acting, but they were at least in their 40s or 50s.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If I'm going out with my husband it's not to the movies. Movies end up costing about $30, baby sitter charges $10/hr, then if we have dinner after thats another $75. If I'm going out I'd rather go out with our friends and have dinner and go dancing or something like that. So I pick stay in.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• for me it really depends on the movie, there are some movies that I really like to see in the theaters, like the Harry Potter movies or the Lord of The Ring movies. If it is a movie I really want to see then we go to the theater to see it. Other movies I can wait to see at home and I love being able to cuddle up with my DH and the kids to watch those movies.

So for me it really depends.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

Next question in
WYR.. Burger King or McDonalds?

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Sifted flour