Ok, can this happen??? adult content

I have something to ask before I mention WHY I am asking... Is it possible for Husbands to have strange dreams during their SO pregnancy?

The other night my husband dreamed that I was a super hero (I think this is how it goes.) Anyway, apparently I was trying to save the world from attack, or maybe just him (again, who knows). Well, I ended up getting into this very physical fight with this one "evil doer" and I kicked his butt... Do you want to know what my super power was? My husband said I squirted milk at this "bad person" and that it wasn't a little "stream" it was more like a fire hose! LMAO How weird is that? LOL DH is so funny. The sad thing is he looked very........................ Confused would be the best word for it that morning. Wow... That still cracks me up! LOL

FirstTimeMom224

Asked by FirstTimeMom224 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My husband dreamed last night that he was abducted, they strapped a bomb to him, and made him write me a letter he didn't think I would ever get. LOL I am 12 weeks pregnant.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My husband had a dream I was giving birth to puppies while I was pregnant with my daughter.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Thank God I am not the only one who's husband has weird dreams. Oh yeah, btw... He's also gaining weight... He asks me why he is gaining weight and I said, maybe it's his subconscious way of helping me feeling better about my weight gain... Ya never know...
    FirstTimeMom224

Comment by FirstTimeMom224 (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• * Or maybe he's just eating too much LOL.
    FirstTimeMom224

Comment by FirstTimeMom224 (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The gaining weight part is funny.

My husband gain the very same amount of weight I did during my 2nd pregnancy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Of course it can happen. Dreams are not much more than our own conscious and subconscious minds. His are rather hilarious though.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2011