Do you watch teeny bopper shows?

I find myself watching iCarly, Victorious, and even Pretty Little Liars when it comes to TV time. Granted, I've got an 8 year old watching Nick Jr so the TV's usually on stuff like that, but I remember watching my teeny bopper stuff...Saturday morning stuff and stuff where the actors were still in HS or giving off that HS persona. Heck, I even collect Backyardigan DVDs for myself that I'll "share" with the kids lol.

Edit:  I meant Teeny-bopper as in characters in HS and younger.

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 6:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• Pretty Little Liars is a BIT above teeny bobby since one is doing her teacher.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I watch them because that is what my DD is watching right now. I don't tend to watch them myself because I see them enough when the kids are home and I like watching other shows. Also my sons are older and like watching TV shows like the Middle and Modern Family so we watch those.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I love iCarly! I also enjoy watching Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana.

I also enjoy Glee and The Vampire Diaries... but I'm not sure if those are considered teeny bopper shows, but I find them very entertaining.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My 28 yr old BIL likes to watch Hannah Montana. It is an ongoing joke as to why he watches it.
    Anonymous

• I will watch iCarly or Wizzards of Waverly Place and not complain, but my teen is choosing those less and less it seems. Based on just the commercials, which is all I've seen, Pretty Little Liars is not something I'd want my kids watching.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I meant teeny bopper as in teens and younger as far as the characters in the show...
    Imortlmommy

Comment by Imortlmommy (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Vampire Diaries has more Adults ad Adult situations in it lately so ya not Teeny Bopperish I would say.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 9:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011