Are you thinking about your garden yet?

Im already thinking of what Im going to plant. when and where. lol

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• HELL YEAH@@, that is my name, garden chic!!!!!, sigh,, so much snow here tho, and for so many more months!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My husband and I were talking about it the other day. We just did tomatoes last year and had no luck. :( But we were talking about how he wants to do bell peppers and I think I want to do a small vegetable garden in our backyard. I wanted to do it last year but we waited until it was too late to plant what we wanted. So hopefully we actually get to do one this year and hopefully we have luck with it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I am but I am also thinking if my dh does his mud drags the garden is going to rot this year as I am not doing it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes
    Anonymous

• YES! I have been planning it since last year.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes. Havent planed everything yet. My parents live on a acerage and since I live in town my parents are going to let me plant a garden on their farm. I think we are going to plant Corn and maybe pumpkins. Cucumbers maybe, and pea's. Tomatos definatly and potatos.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes. I am even contemplating starting a small personal nursery in the sunroom to get things started earlier. And then we could have tomatoes even earlier (we start our garden a month early with wall o waters.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes! Winter came so quickly here that I didn't get all my fall pruning done...at least not as much as I would have liked. I have mostly perennials, so I don't do much additional planting. Just two small beds, and 3 planters.

I have a small raised bed in which we would like to plant an organic garden, but my neighbors' cats always get in it and dig & crap all over the place. :-\

Oh well, I still have my other stuff. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes. This is going to be our first Garden.
    We're doing all fruits and veggitables. My parents have a raised garden and love it, so they're going to come up this spring and help us build one. It'll be my first time having a garden to tend all by myself. (I'm not going to kid myself that DH will help) So I'm excited.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Oh yes, OMG I'm so excited, I'm just brimming with plans. I'm going to do my veggie garden in the back yard and then finally get started on the front garden. I won't see result up front for a while because I plan on put in lots of bulbs: peonies, iris, allium, daffodil, cockscomb. I do have a rose bush that came with our hose that is said to be over 100 years old and I really want to get something for it to climb on. I'm going to try to find an old wrought iron head board for a bed and place that right up against my house as kind of a play on the "bed of roses". Great question. I can't wait for spring!

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011