Belly is sore at night when I sleep..

Anyone else experience soreness in your belly while asleep? I'm 36 weeks and it started a few weeks ago.

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hold tight Momma you have four more weeks. Sometimes a soothing bath will help and rubbing baby oil gel will tend to give you that feeling of loose skin, so it doesn't seem so tight. Also if you not invested in a prego pillow it REALLY helps. Other than that I have nothing else that would help you... sorry. Good Luck and Congrats!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 6:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have a wonderful pregnancy pillow and I have no trouble sleeping. Also my skin isn't that tight yet. But I just notice when I wake up to go to the bathroom at night my belly is sore feeling. Then it goes away when i wake up.
    Kelli1012

Comment by Kelli1012 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I am betting it is your stomach muscles. When you relax, your muscles feel sore. Good Luck! I know how you feel, I have a pulled muscle in the left side of my stomach that goes from my crotch to the top of my stomach!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 6:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011