Beck praising Obama?

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/01/13/glenn-beck-on-az-memorial-obama-truly-was-the-president-of-the-united-states-of-america/?v=.002

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Beck tends to call it like he sees it ~ based on the little I've seen of him. I don't watch his show (no tv) or listen to it except occasionally when someone posts a link. What some call 'hate' tends to be truth. What some define as negativity is frequently a painful truth. At least Beck is honest enough to give credit where credit is due, even about someone he isn't particularly fond of.

I didn't watch (or even look for a clip) of Obama's speech. Why? Because the plain truth is that the man makes me queasy and gives me a headache. There isn't anything I can think of that he could do/say that will ever raise my personal opinion of what he has done "to" America and Americans.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Good for Beck. I expect a President to be Presidential when giving such a speech as this...  This is perhaps the most Presidential he has ever sounded... EVER....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• eye rollingto parrishskys remark. 

Anonymous

• Becks fans live for his delivery of hate.

Parrish~ isn't this called a generalization?  Assumption?  Judgement? Which one do YOU call it? Anon has a point... Just say'n.. 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I LOVE GLENN BECK A VERY SMART MAN.I JUST WISH WE HAD A PRESIDENT HALF AS SMART AS BECK.OBAMA IS SUCH A DUMB ASS.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Ahhhh, so you have given yourself a free pass to generalize?...  Interesting....  OR, parriskshy~you know every ONE of Beck's  fans to make such a statement beyond a resonable doubt? You  have listened to EVERY one of Beck's shows to make your statement without a reasonable doubt? 

Becks fans live for his delivery of hate.<----- Answer by Parrishsky

Or, rather should you say it is in your GENERALIZING opinion that, "Becks fans live for his delivery of hate."  If polarizing is defined as making an EXTREME statement to further the dfferences....Do you consider yourself polarizing?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Parrish can't tone it down. Has to fan the flames.
    Anonymous

• I am shocked.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 7:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Saying GlenBeck is an idiot is someone (well a lot of people's ) opinion. It isn't a generalization.

~answered by sweet-a-kins

"Becks fans live for his delivery of hate"<----- Answer by Parrishsky.....   You don't call that a Generalization? You don't consider her opinion extreme?  Ugly? (possibly even polarizing)...  Got it...  Did the President's call for civility only applly to the RIght?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't see what the big deal is. Most of us like to give credit where credit is due. It was a nice speech and Obama did sound presidential. It was beautifully worded and delivered in his famous do as I say not as I do manner. TOTUS did a great job too..dontcha think?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011