Cheesecake Factory -OR- The Melting Pot...

Which one would you choose for romantic day? I haven't been to The Melting Pot, if you have, what is the price range, I heard it's around 50/pp & is the experience worth the money?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We love the Melting Pot. We get the Big Night Out every time so it's about $50-$60 per person. You can order off a normal menu as well as those are around $25. Some are very romantic. The one in Nashville, TN was under another restaurant, so down a flight of stairs. All lighting was either sconces or candles, darker, super romantic. Myrtle Beach, NC is really nice as well. Some are street level on the corner with just tinted windows, so it ruins the mood a little if the sun is still up, but the food is incredible. If you want something different I highly recommend Melting Pot.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 6:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Cheesecake Factory
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Cheesecake Factory!!!!!!!!!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 6:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I can't say I'm a fan of either, but I'd imagine The Melting Pot would probably be more romantic.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I really like the Cheesecake Factory a lot, but the Melting Pot in Larkspur is a little more romantic.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I like the melting pot for appetizers and wine or dessert but to do the meal does get expensive.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The Melting Pot (I love fondue.)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The Melting Pot anything you can feed each other with your hands is romantic. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2011