For all the doofus's who actually care about the new astrological signs.....

I think the whole astrological sign thing is stupid. I've heard people say that they are pretty accurate when it comes to determining a person's personalit. Now, having said that, does your personality now change now that your astrological sign has changed? Are your fortunes for your sign now innaccurate? Sounds kinda goofy to believe in this sorta thing don't you think?

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Why call people names because you don't believe in something? They are mainly for fun which obviously you don't know what fun it.
    To tell you the truth my sign changed but both signs are just like me. I was born on the boarder line,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• So I'm a troll because I think that astrological signs are stupid?
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Good lord, this pregnancy is making you crabby and rude.

Just because you don't think highly of it doesn't mean you should bash others.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I know a lot of people whose astrological signs are completely of base.......so it's not true or accurate. Why believe in something that doesn't work?
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I guess if I have to wear the sign of doofus ok I enjoy it and find it fun .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I didn't realize they changed....do you have a link? I know my (old) sign, but I've never really paid mind to it. I don't really think it describes how I am either.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 6:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I understand your point and my answer would be that if there's a shift, we won't see personality changes for perhaps decades while the earth shifts. Some people are asleep and some people aren't and I think if it's not for you, so be it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• No your a troll for starting a post knowing it will cause problem because you are calling people names
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/13/new-zodiac-sign-dates-oph_n_808567.html#s223863&title=kristin_leigh
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011