I so need Ramance! Why is my guy such a jerk?

Any ideas on how to make men see when they are being unromantic,selfish, uncaring, jerks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• That's a tough one! Try planning things and see if he is down with going. Choose things that you know he will enjoy too, not just you. Men can't guess what we want, and they certainly don't think like women. On day to day things, try to be very appreciative on any little thing he does. Men love appreciation! It makes them want to do more things for you.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I tell my boyfriend all the time that he is a jerk and very unromantic. But then I figured out that sometimes guys just don't know 'how' to be romantic. I looked up on the computer and printed out a form or "Ways to be romantic" and stuck it in his work shirt pocket. It seemed to work (kind of).
    nfutter

Answer by nfutter at 7:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Heck...When you get the answer....Let me know hon!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• you can't change them or make them see there wrong.....trust me, i've been married 12 years now. Your best bet if your not married to him get out while you can and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve

This is my honest "opinion"
    abearshug

Answer by abearshug at 8:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I wonder if it would help to plan a romantic time. It would have to be when he isn't exhausted. A nice meal, candlelight, music. sweet smiles and caresses, a romantic oufit. Showing appreciation of anything that he does in the direction of romance. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008