OK why am I having so much trouble sleeping now?

I'm 8 wks 2days and my last several pregnancies I stayed awake through the night and was a night owl. Now I'm suddenly a morning person. And I've already gained 11 lbs "weird huh" last pregnancies I barely gained 15-20 by the end. This is so weird!!

Hugeat8wks

Asked by Hugeat8wks at 6:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im twelve weeks and have actually lost 6 lbs. I only gained 24 with my first baby.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It's pregnancy, it's a wild roller coaster ride. lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I cant get this weight off! I'M GAINING BY THE WEEKS GIRL! I am only 5ft. and usually 98lbs and cannot gain weight.Weird now that I'm putting on so much!!
    Hugeat8wks

Comment by Hugeat8wks (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well all pregnancies are different, and the weight gain depends on how you eat. I gained 25lbs with the 1st 2 kids. and 26lbs w/my 3rd. I only had trouble loosing weight with the 3rd baby, but I was older when I had her than the other 2. I ate a lot of fruit all the time,no junk food, I refused to gain a lot of weight and end up not being able to loose it. Good Luck
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well it happens. I gained a lot of weight with both pregnancies. You shouldn't diet, unless your doc is worried. Increase your fluid intake, limit your sodium and see what happens. It also might just slow down in your 2nd or 3rd trimester :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes you are all giving me great advice I do appreciate it. I just think it's really weird i'm 8WKS and huge I do eat healthy and I also drink alot of Ice water! So I guess I'll just hang in there and hope in the end this baby is not bigger than me lmao!!
    Hugeat8wks

Comment by Hugeat8wks (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2011