Let me try this again in a less hormonal way, lol, for those who believe in astrological signs, Do you also believe that your personality will now change with the new sign that you have?

See...no one is a doofus this time! lol.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• No,because we were these all this time. We're weren't actually born under the one we thought(if it changed)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Um i'm 40, so if my personality changes, I will wind up in Cedar Springs Mental institution.....hey that might not be such a bad idea. Need to practice my twitching lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• LOL Nope.
    Anonymous

• You're funny. :) And no, I don't go by my sign. I could care less about it.  I am who I am and that's all that matters.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope. Even though my signed changed. I'll always be a stubborn Aries.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't care, but it is rather funny.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 7:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• how about those that are now under the new 13th sign- Ophiuchus? oh hey my hubby is one of those now! lol just for kicks i wanna know what the "personality" is for that...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't think so. Every single description of my sign I've read hits me spot on. I'm earthy and creative and natual.

I love who I am-not changing!

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 7:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• LMAO
    which sign did you change to?
    just wonderingif it changed to a more emotional/hormonal one...lol with you laughing not at you

i went from aries to peices, looked early, heard nothing of a change, do not care, and know nothing about new one except i thinkit is a fish, what does the fish one mean? was i a fish all along, was kind of used to the ram one (aries) stubborn-yes i am that, artsy-yes i am that, do not know much else on aries and know nothing on the fish one
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• what new signs?
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011