Has anybody tried Heritage Organic Milk?

I just found this really great organic milk that I wanted to share with you all! Click on this link for a coupon:

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rkgedeq51718956&bt=xs&o=54112&c=SH&p=QdLqfxC4

(BTW... You need to copy this whole link and paste it into your browser.) I tried it this week and it tastes really rich and creamy and has no funky aftertaste!
Enjoy!
Marla

MarlaMac

Asked by MarlaMac at 7:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Yes....I get it on WIC at my local grocery store. I love buying organic milk. My husband says it tastes weird, but the kids and I like it.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 7:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My son LOVES that milk. Which is kinda funny because we don't drink it here generally, but if you go to Panera, they give it to him or some local gas stations have it and he'll pick that over soda or juice.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Organic milk ROCKS! People who are used to the chemical and anti biodic laden "milk" everyone buys today usually think organic milk tastes funny. If they only knew what was in it, they would never touch it! I grew up with relatives with a dairy farm and I prefer organic milk.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I only buy organic milk.. and Heritage is pretty good. Thanks for the coupon, mama!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008