Sciatic nerve??????

Did anyone had problems with their sciatic nerve after their pregnancy? I had dd six weeks ago and still having problems. I actually fell last night while trying to get her. These past couple of days has been agonizing. I had problems after I had my son 2yrs ago, but this puts the icing on the cake. I had problems out the left side with ds and the right side with dd. Now I have problems with both. I have been taking tyenol but there is not much I can take while breastfeeding. Is anyone goin or went through this?

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 7:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• MOM this is the best stress releaver i have ever done and i feel great am thinking better moving around better wanting to get up in the mornings and so much more hell i even feel like getting out and dating again

i half to pass this along i do the runners yoga AND ITS AMAZING

THEY HAVE THE TOP 5 YOGA PROGRAMS AROUND VOTED FOR MOMS BY MOMS!!

check it out it will be worth it copy and paste it
    http://healthyliven.blogspot.com/p/yoga.html

cindyforyou

Answer by cindyforyou at 7:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011