Is it bad lay on your stomach when ...

Your only 4 and a half weeks .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are I'd say that won't last long!! Because soon you'll need to put a pillow in between your legs just to get comfortable.You probably shouldn't lay on your belly.Try the pillow thing I suggested figure out what side you lay on that's most comfortable to you and put a pillow in between your legs you might find it comfee!I'm 8 wks and very huge already and I need a pillow lol!!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 7:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope. Its ok to lay on your stomach. I am 20 weeks now and just stopped laying on my stomach.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 7:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Hugeat8wks , lol no im not that big yet i just feel more comfortable on my stomach cus when i lay on my back it tends to hurt more im having real bad back pain but i do have a body pillow from my first pregnancy lol .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If your comfortable then go ahead, because you won't be able to soon. Even after I had my ds I was nursing and my breasts were so sore and huge I still wasn't able to lay on my front for another 6 months after his birth.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011