Will i EVER go into labor?!

So, im 37 weeks 4 days and completely shut (cervix). No braxton hicks, no pressure, nothing. Chronic hypertension and recently found a trace of protein in my urine (just great). I am to be induced on the 24th if i ever start dilating. What do i do to occupy myself from going INSANE from not having any signs of labor in the future? ):

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to rush things and my son not be healthy. But, it's my first pregnancy and i can't help but to be anxious!

sbushman13011

Asked by sbushman13011 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes,.,,, and I can guarantee 100% when it will happen.

You have to set up an appointment that would cost money to change and/or that would be a huge imposition to change... example putting in new carpet or flooring.  OR you could take a car ride in someones brand new mercedes or other expensive car... this is a GREAT way to get your water to break.  OR you could travel out of town.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Lol, thanks for the laugh! But, i don't see it anytime in the near future at the worst moment or not !
    sbushman13011

Comment by sbushman13011 (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Lmao! Too funny! Im sry your not progressing. Im not either and im going insane. I just keep cleaning and organizing to take up time. Hood luck!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 8:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I didn't have any progression with my son three years ago, and it was really hard, he was my first as well... I went in the day before my due date with NO change whatsoever, and then on my due date I ended up getting kidney stones (thinking it was back labor) I went to the hospital and ended up getting induced the next day. This time around I'm 39 weeks, and have been 2cm dilated and 50% effaced for THREE weeks... I'd say it sucks more this time around because I have made a tiny bit of progress. You never really know what'll happen though... patience really is the key, as much as it sucks to hear.
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes, but you still got a good three weeks to go.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2011