Its a little funny but how can I keep my daughter from taking off her clothes. She cannot keep anything on....

I bathe her and put her PJs on and a few minutes later she takes them off. I get her dressed up and hair nice and combed and she takes everything off and messes up her hair... What to do? What to do?

greatmom1977

Asked by greatmom1977 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• duct tape?
    Anonymous

• LOL Wait until she begins to start changing her clothes. My son is almost 2 and a half and is in this phase of changing his pants...he is excited he can finally dress himself. good luck LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• LOL... She is a little pistol. She keeps me going though, She just managed to remove her diaper last night...So now I have to monitor her, making sure she is not walking/running around the house butt naked......LOL She first started with her socks and shoes now she has managed to remove every item. All just to get to her belly button. Aint that something. LOL
    greatmom1977

Comment by greatmom1977 (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Oh goodness I remember those days! I had to keep my dd in one piece outfits that snapped in the back when we went out in public lol. Also she wore alot of over alls because she couldnt undo the buckles lol.

mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Ignore it.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think this could be a GOOD thing.

I have 3 kids and the amount of laundry is astounding... specially during sport seasons. If I could convince my kids to go around naked just think of all the laundry that would eliminate!!!

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My son is the same way, he hates to wear clothes. As soon as he gets up in the morning if not during the night he strips and as soon as we get home he strips. I just let him run the house just as long as he keeps him pull up on which he has not been. It will pass as my 4 year was like that once, now she keeps her clothes on.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 12:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2011