hmmm

how do i tell my sister her place is too disgusting for not just her kids but any human to be in? its so disgusting i cant even begin to describe it. spoiled food dirty clothes garbage on the floor ughh and so on. its horrible. shes lucky no ones called cps on her. i only see pictures because she lives outta state but every room is basically the same. nasty gross and filthy. there is no way those conditions are safe, they definitely arent sanitary.

MommaSammie

Asked by MommaSammie at 8:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Im not sure how could even tr to go about this one with out her turnin her back on u! this is a toughy......... I am very out spoken and would probably tell her look ... u don't want to loose ur children over a messy house here in reno it only takes one complaint for them to come randomly check ur house. so I dunno hope u can find a way to go about it
    lovemynutterbut

Answer by lovemynutterbut at 8:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I would advise you to becareful with the words you chose to use. That is the only advise I can give you. I'm sorry I can't help you.
    sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 8:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes its a tough one. i love my sister and her kids but if she cant clean it up over there idk what will happen. I am almost positive my stepsister is already planning on getting ahold of child services
    MommaSammie

Comment by MommaSammie (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Wow that is a really hard one, I wish you luck w/ the outcome! I wish I had some good advice.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2011