whats for dinner tonight?

i have the best mother ever, earlier she called and asked me was i cooking tonight and i told her no,and just as i was about to order pizza she called me and told me to open the gate for her and she came up with some:Bbq chicken,homemade potato salad,mac&cheese & a 7 up cake&made for me,the girls&my husband all home made yum yum yummy i love her sooo much lol
i thought i was special until i called my sister only to find out that my mom did the same for her lol

whats for dinner in your house?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I work evenings so for me it was a turkey sandwich, cucumbers, grapes, yogurt and chips. BOOO
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• DH just brought home take out Japanese - soup for DD and rice bowls for the rest of us. Yum!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Your mother is awesome. Mine will only try to be nice if I am literally in her house first. I'm sick right now and my husband is working late so my son asked for melon and a hot dog so that's what he got and I had a few crescent rolls. It's pathetic. Usually I have a big home cooked meal each night.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Hubby is cooking! Yeah for carne asada tacos and sweet corn cakes! I made the salsa though!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• What is 7-up cake? Sounds yummy!
    Noosa

• @Noosa
    its cake made with 7 up soda lol and some other stuff im not sure of but its really good
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yum! Does your mother take orders?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2011