prissy toddler...?

My 18 month old is a clean freak...she can't stand being messy in any way and avoids messy foods. She never eats with her hands, wipes her hands and face constantly, and won't play with messy things like playdough.

Does anyone else have a child like this? I think its cute, but I'm wondering if its something she'll outgrow.

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 8:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's probably something she'll hold onto for a while. I had little cousins like this and they never outgrew it. At least she's proper :)
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My son is the same way. He straightens the rugs, lines up his toys in the same orientation... I think he received a slightly OCD cleaning gene from my husband and MIL. However this doesn't stop him from making a mess of toys all over the house.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011