Sex repulses me adult content

Is it normal to be repulsed by sex after having a baby? Because I am. Or maybe I am just repulsed by my husband who criticizes me and calls me lazy because I am a SAHM and he thinks we do nothing all day. Kinda hard to be turned on by that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree, sex with someone who treats you like that sounds repulsive to me too. Maybe you should talk to him about it.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Your hormones are playing havoc with your body but so is your husband playing havoc with your mind.  I would say 80% is the latter vs. 20% hormones.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Some of the sad shit that comes out of frightened people's mouths is really nothing at all to do with anyone but them...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• They should do what we do all day, the nerve of him. I would not want to have sex either. Hang in there they never think do they before they open there mouth. "HUGS"
    Anonymous

• Thanks. *tear*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Both... Yes your sex drive is not all there as it was once and yes it could be your dh as well bc I know I could be feeling all in love with my dh and thinking about doing him real good that night and the moment he hurts my feelings in any way I am like the heck with you. I just shut down on him unless he apologizes in a sexy way ;) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• One thing I made sure to do right after having the baby is to go out say to the mall on my own. My husband stayed in to watch our infant. Then I wouldn't come back for about 6 hours. Even though he was a great guy and never gave me a hard time about being a sahm or anything, it taught him what I go through each day. He has been forever great full for what I do and tries to help me with any leftover chores when he gets home from work.
    It is normal for your hormones to drastically change leaving you not interested in sex. Both of you have to make the effort to keep it part of your relationship.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I can certainly see why you are sicked-out by the idea of sharing intimate moments with him.
    When will folks realize that Peg Bundy was purely make-believe?

Babies change everything. EVERYTHING. For you and for him. Maybe he's having some sort of male PPD? Anything is possible. Was he this way before baby came? If not, then maybe some therapy will do your relationship tons of good.
    Either way, I'll have you in my thoughts. I hope things turn out for you.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 8:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Its HARD to be turned on by a man who is doing that to you! What the heck is his issue?
    swtlilwamom

Answer by swtlilwamom at 9:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2011