Out of the mouths of babes...

what are some 'omg' 'lol' saying that come out of your kids mouths?

my dd and i were doing homework one day and i was starring at her and said, 'how many ppl tell you how beautiful you are' in return she looks at me and replies ' mom i need you here (pointing at her homework) not here (pointing at her face)' I just cracked up!

Another time we are walking thru boscovs and my dh points to a very very large bra and says 'wow look how big those things are' my dd response- 'totally  inappropriate dad'

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 8:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• That is to funny!!! When my son was 3 years old he was so angry that we had to go to wal-mart. When he jumped out of the van he shouts I hate going to hillbilly hell. I was shocked and stunned about his choice of words. I tried not to laugh as I asked him where did he hear that from. He said that walmart was hell and every-time he goes into that store trouble seems to find him. So I told him to stop looking for trouble. To this day I have no idea where he heard it from or came up with it. He is now 10 and he still hates going into walmart.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 9:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• How cute your daughter is! Mine just learned to say Mama, and he can't say much else, so that is about it for me so far!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My son is almost two and he has an Iron Man toy that talks. It was saying "I am Iron Man". So I repeated it. My son looked at me and said "you are mama" then pointed to himself and said "I am Gogan" (he can't pronounce Logan yet). I thought that was super smart of him!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/10464/semen_cinnamon http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/71424/I_m_free_funny
    a couple things courtesy of my oldest ds
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I told my 3 year old that he should pick his coat up off of the floor and put it away. "But Momma... I'm just a kid! I'm TINY!"
    He says lots of things like that, and he must pull them out of the clouds, because I don't know where else he comes up with his material! LOL
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 8:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• my grown daughter was about three, when one day my husband was going somewhere and she asked if she could go. he said no and she called him a f`-----g jerk it was so unexpected but it was funny.because it was a shock
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 11:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2011