What would you say if you had friends?

Who wanted to be friends with you but you kind of cut them off and never called them again for no reason but yet you are feeling guilty bc you did this to them nothing personal just felt like taking some time off to really spend time with the family but yet you have been thinking of them and want to call but can't find the time and reason :(
Feeling kind of down...ugh!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• well, there are friends then there are 'friends' real friends dont cut others off. why didnt you just express that you might not be talking alot or needed to get reacquainted with your family? call them. if there are friends then you can say your sorry and try and get together again. good luck!

JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well I'm sure they are pretty pissed and disappointed with you. I've had people like you in my life and guess what, I no longer want them around. Be prepared to do some damage control but I hope it works out for you.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• sounds to me like you may not want to be friends anymore?!?!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I would tell them what is going on. Let them know that you were thinking about them, but need to spend time with your family. Trust me, if they are true friends, they will care and understand.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• well sometimes when you have friends you dont always want to hang out with them & want to spend time with your family but yes you should call them & apologize to them if there your friends they will understand goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You keep real friends close to your heart...and real friends understand the need for a "break" every once in a while...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Give them a call and apologize for being an absentee friend. Explain to them that your life was feeling crazy and you had to take care of some things for yourself for awhile but now you are available and would like to talk or get together. Be prepared either way, most likely if they are really friends they will be able to handle it.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I 100% agree with spottedpony on this one (as usual).
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 3:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011